Wednesday, June 15, 2011

...my love, my man, thank you & happy father's day!...

Each morning I wake up and see,
This handsome man lying next to me.
He's the one I love and cherish ,
like a jewel without a tarnish!
I will love him as a faithful wife should,
doing everything for him If only could.
I would let him know everyday,
That I love him more than words can say.
For the three children that we have together,
And the love for God in each other.
It will keep our love forever strong,
And the Lord will guide us away from all wrong.
When we were young and newly married,
I thought this is the meaning that True Love carried: 
Presents of perfume, tsokolati and flowers, 
Lacey Valentines and dream dinner out. 
But I have learned as we and our love matures, 
That there's more to lasting love to endure 
Remembering to say that always I love him too.
For we've good years behind us,
And  still we're looking ahead for it too
Not just taking love from marriage,
But giving it instead. 
Buen Dear, it's  that nice to know? 
After all this time, 
you're still and forever the man I KNEW,
my love, my valentine, 
my friend 'til my breath ends!

2 comments: